Sooo I failed my 1.02 practical. I was expecting that actually when I got onto the bike and started riding a few rounds. I forgot when to pull in what. Got my clutch all over. But other than that, all was okay i guess. But because I forgot my foundation, the instructor didnt pass me.
I understood that. At least I had a refresher and got an extra course around the circuit, which he wasnt suppose to do. So in the end, I was fine with me failing. I mean, learn from my mistakes. Afterwards, when topping up my acc, I reaslised how much one prac costed.
But then again, there're was a reason why I took up OT at work whenever I could, especially recently. 2-3h of OT for 100min of practical. It may be expensive, but so are other things in life. I'll have to embrace the fact and do the best I can can and make the best with what is given to me and what I have in my hands. And so, just as I came out of BBDC, I got a msg from Kristal. Dinner was cancelled cause she wasn't feeling well~ just when I thought at at least meeting up with her would make my day... though replying her and seemed like it was all fine, behind the phone is an frustrated guy. Not only was I having a not so good day, it wasn't ending well too. Sighhh what a day. So I asked Fizou out to exercise. Wahh then this guy another one. His replies make me pek chek sia. Rabakk. So end up i took a nap to relax and calm down. Then woke up to pray Maghrib then went to the mosque to clear my mind. I was in my running attire so i could go run straight afterwards. At about 9, i called Fizou down to see if he still wanna run. He came down looking fine 😉 so we went for a slow run to bt batok then back to cck. Boy was I out of breath. The long jubilee weekend caused me to gain 3kilos and made my fitness worse. Sighh. We went to the fitness corner opp my block and worked out a bit. Still have my strength, but my endurance is shit now. Hahahaha. Gotta slowly build momentum to a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Heheh. But at least my day didnt end on a too bad of a note ☺
