<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/666928035096980310?origin\x3dhttp://leblogwithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 10, 2015

The ABCs of life. Attitude, Beliefs & Character. Attitude towards others, challenges in life and situations that are laid out in front of you. How we approach and handle all these are the basics that we should already be familiar with in life. At least 10 years of living should have exposed us to more than enough life-scenarios to allow us to learn from. We learn how to adjust our attitude according to situation, who we are with, when we are doing what, how we are conducting it etc. However, feelings in our hearts plays a large role in the attitude that we display in certain situations. And because of these feelings, we make inappropriate decisions. Allowing our emotions to overwhelm our minds and clouding our decision making. Be it the emotions we show to others,  the words that we say or the actions that we take. We need to understand that staying calm is paramount when doing anything. I guess I was brought up that wasy unknowingly. I learnt that myself as well. In life, we learn from our actions and mistakes, as well as others'. We learn from everything and everyone, and put together what we feel is best for ourselves, with the guidance of others as well. We may not be right all the time and have to learn to give in to others. Even if we are not in the wrong, giving in to others is the right thing to do in order to prevent any tension from building between two parties or more. I just hope that in time, everyone will have the   courtesy to develop the appropriate attitude in life...

YoU aRe NoT aLoNe~ =)





AMEE


HeLLo Everyone!! So gald you came~ =)
I'm FaHMi^^ [MiMi]
Stared breathing since 3 October
I LOVE EVERYTHNING!! ♥♥♥
Hate me? SHOO & don't come back (:

Words Here...