<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/666928035096980310?origin\x3dhttp://leblogwithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 1, 2013

1/8/2013
Is this it? Is this the moment for me to make a change? I feel as though my heart is trying to tell me something. Its really strong this time. I cant even hold it in. At times like this my life just flashes in my head. For the past few days, i've been turning soft and weak inside. Powerless.. Its like another part of me is emerging from within.

When you escape from the busy world and take it slow for a while in the community, you see things differently. You get to see what life really is. People working their with their heart and soul. And not like some mindless zombies. Characters shows when you have to work with people. Not just some random people, but those who are living with you and would be the ones helping you when you are in need of immediate help. Your neighbours in a way.. And who taught me all this without saying much? The elderlies. They are wise and knowledgable. Sometimes I wonder if I would be like them when I grow old. I would rather scarifice my body for them than to work my ass off to live in singapore. What would life be without character and tradition?

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10
YoU aRe NoT aLoNe~ =)





AMEE


HeLLo Everyone!! So gald you came~ =)
I'm FaHMi^^ [MiMi]
Stared breathing since 3 October
I LOVE EVERYTHNING!! ♥♥♥
Hate me? SHOO & don't come back (:

Words Here...