<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/666928035096980310?origin\x3dhttp://leblogwithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 14, 2013

Yesterday, yesterday night, I was in a bad mood. I had this mood swing idk why. Everything just seemed to come to me all at once.. First, I was gloomy. Stared into space thinking of all sort of things. Then, I raged. Really raged. After which, I started to put my rage on a page and wrote poems that reflect what I was going through.. Here are some of em.. enjoy~

Pigs start to fly;
The farmer chews his food.
The moment you turn to see;
Off he goes, running with the loot..


Seasons come and go;
We change whenever its needed.
The way that you treat my heart;
Its like a rose that started to wither.


Bullets flying in the air;
This is more than just truth or dare.
The words you say and things you do;
It just shows how much you really care.


Flying high in the deep blue sky;
Looking at the view below.
I see a bay so darn beautiful; 

With a beach that is oh so shallow..

When a star rises it shines so bright;
The others hidden left unseen.
Attention caught to the one you see;
Not to the ones you do not keen.


Up and down the hill we go;
To a place never been before.
When things went rough i'd never thought;
You'd strike me with your powerful claw.


Everyday I run and run around;
Out there alone in the starry night.
Running aimlessly to clear my thoughts;
Answers from within starts to shine so bright.


This following poem I sent to Kai Ling. She was one of the fee people who tried to comfort me and give me a listening ear

The rain starts to drizzle lightly;
The wind breezes through my skin.
Theres a force thats too great;
Its the hatred and the rage that lies within.


A life that stood so low;
Was once a light that shine so bright.
The pillars starts to crumble down;
I'm slowly losing the strength I need to fight.


I wander off in a journey to redeem myself;
To place I myself dont even know.
It lies nowhere I could see on the map;
I'm stuck on the road with nowhere to go...


Then she got affected by my sadness and feelings. So I sent her these~

The star burn brightly in the sky;
In the day its gone but comes out at night.
Do not be sad for you are here; 

Right by my side so hold on tight.

Look around look up and down;
Open your eyes for the things in sight.
I'll turn out fine like we'd hope I would;
I'll find the courage and the strength to fight.


Teddy bears and roche rose,
They might have made me put on smiles.
But to the person that cared for me,
You will be the one who takes me over a million miles.


And then there was Hannan who tried to talk to me and set me straight. I sent him the poems since I was a poet at that point of time..

When birds can fly;
And fish can swim.
The only thing on my face;
Would be the sight of whipped cream.


A hill you see;
The meadow you missed.
Look further down;
And see a magnificent beast.


Words can rhyme;
It can be confusion too.
Change the way you see;
Look from another point of view.


What you see and what you think;
It may not be exactly what it seems.
Look together hand in hand;
Clear the mist, clear the steam.


All these poems that you see;
I made it myself with my thoughts.
The colours that were once blocked;
Start to bloom, it never rots.


In a flower you grow that starts to bloom;
It grows so big and so darn beautiful.
But how does it grow I start to wonder;
Is it the way its planted? Or is it the tool?


I could have went on and on, but I had a company that stayed up w me throughout the night. And also cause I was tired.. Lols. Im now sort of okay, but some things are still not settled yet.

Maybe I should do this whenever I have to vent my anger or sadness on the world.. ^^
YoU aRe NoT aLoNe~ =)





AMEE


HeLLo Everyone!! So gald you came~ =)
I'm FaHMi^^ [MiMi]
Stared breathing since 3 October
I LOVE EVERYTHNING!! ♥♥♥
Hate me? SHOO & don't come back (:

Words Here...