My story may not be much, but its a war for me. There are many endings to various stories even though the plot is similar. The only key variations are the characters. Like enzymes, in life, there is the induced key mechanism. Some may call it the lock and key, but that applies only to a perfect match. In reality, there have to be changes made for there are no 2 being in the world who are the same. They may be twins or clones, but they are similar, not the same. Anywho.. In my story with sufiyah. I dont think its gonna fit in any way. Unless I force it to. I've beem thinking about it since my test were over.. i've had some talks w a few of my friends and all.. The advice given are all so similar. But only hannan know the details of the story. The others only know roughly what im really going through. Its like im trying to put two north poles tgt or two south poles tgt. Every time I try to get close, something pops up. I know that even though my feelings for her is completely sincere, she doesnt understand that. Even though I keep on give in to her, she doesnt stop. Ive learnt from people and the past. Not saying that I know everything, but picking up a few things along is a good thing. Increasing my knowledge and wisdom will definitely help in the future. I've helped out a few people and it feels good. Even when that happens, I reflect on my story and well... Im loser. Things dont work out. I dont work out. People may say I am so much more than what I see in myself, but I dont believe in that. Cause I know myself more. I too have my personal space and time. And that is like 10x or more of the me I show to the world. I can say im a failure, but im not and I know that. I can be as realistic as I can be, but in life, we need to have faith in things. Taking that leap of faith and go beyond our boundaries. That is where our adventure lies in our life. Trying to get sufiyah is just like that. Its almost impossible, its not easy. Not easy at all. I can choose to give up and let go. Or I can choose to continue. If I pursue, the cycle might repeat. But a different approach can yield a different result.. Ive been thinking about that and it may work, but a whole lot of things have to be considered. The other option is to back out. But what if she was the one. I want a sincere relationship. She may not be the best for me, but there are just some things in life that are meant to be. While some are not.. Maybe its time for me to take the leap of faith of 2013. A huge one... Just maybe its time..
