Its already June and a lot memories come in this month. Many of my close friends' birthday lies on this month. First of all, there is my best buddy, Fadhli! Hahaha. He's been my best friend since like sec 1 when we met. We went through thick and thin together and we cherish each others' presence. Yolo is all we know. He's a big shot in BPGHS while I was the slacker underdog? I had great potential in my cca but I chose the road of a slacker along w halim~ hahah. Well, yeap. Anywho, we cried tears of sorrows as well as joy together~ you can say that the three musketeers of 05 still stand strong! Thats me, fadhli and norman! Woohooo! Lols. So we celebrated his bday with the movie Now You See Me. Its a fucking nice movie la sia! Watched it w norman, fadhli and hafizou! Speaking of whom, finally we caught up with fizou! Thats right. We met fizou after like 6 months? Hahaha. Missed him too darn a lot. Heh no homos. Had a great convo w them after the movie~ :) its good to know things are going well with them. Sacrificed my study time for them. Well, it was totally worth my time! :))
Next up, there is Elaine! To the one who got away and went to a place I cant come close to. We were once two really close friends. But now, we are nothing more than just 2 distant friends who have yet to see each other. Thats right.. She still havent kept to her words. I waited for so soo long. But anywho, you can say I am over her, in a way I cant explain.
There were lots more that happened. But thats all for now. Til my next update guys! :)
