I've been thinking why i'm so caught up with the situation. Like any other, i did my reflection and sort of cleared my mind while doing my exercises~ then it struck me. There just isnt anything wrong with the situation. Its me. I am the problem. Well, maybe cause i am too caring and cautious. That has always been the case when i'm with girls. My decisions are partly influenced by their well being. I try not to disturb them or break them in any way. Well that and the fact that im a fucking dumbhole. Im freaking cocked up. Besides the fact that i'm awesome, i'm also too kind. I can be an ass, but ppl wont like me like that. I wouldnt too. I'd rather be a too-good boyy than a badass boy. Tsk. Its like everything "if thats okay with you". I'll rarely say, "okay, lets go do this". For instant, i went to the clinic w my grandma and came at 3.20pm. It was closed and i was like okay, we'll come back tmr after making appointment. I have to be like my father. He called me and argued w the nurse w me on the line. He was like, "cmon nurse! My mother, 80 years old alr come here and you send her back? Be reasonable la!" he has a point for fuck. And like right now.. Waiting for norman and trying not to disturb him when he clearly needs to come down now. Well fuck it. Imma disturb him. Bye.
