I've been thinking about how to improve myself in track and studies. Well, for track, i figured that i need to reduce the impact my body has to take from the work outs and increase my body's strength and endurance to minimise injuries. Cause a stronger body can withstand stronger impacts. I got myself a pair of ankle support. Well, at the moment just 1, cause there is no more stock.. Hehee. Gonna get some resistant bands for my own workouts.. Finally gonna get some! And not forgetting a new pair of tights~ nyehehe. I'm so psyched for training! :D:D
And i realised... Without cca, i have a lot of time to spare. I got to know when i missed my training on friday. Why? Wasnt feeling too good. And i forgot to bring a few things for training as well. Like my shirt and towel. I did went back to school, and sat down in the clubroom to study. I studied for a while and realised that only half an hour had gone by and i covered 1 topic. Had a chat w my ssc peeps too cause they were there. I continued to study til 10+. Then i thought to myself.. Wow, w/o cca, i have a lot of time to myself. Really a lot. Maybe thats how hannan did it. Maybe thats how the others did it.. They had more time to study. I have to spend like 5h for my cca, including dinner. Now its been reduced to 4h cause i dont join the team for dinner anymore. That 4h could be used to study 3 lectures! Dayumm. Times 3 while im at it. That means half a day yo! BUT, i have no regrets. Cause i have invested my time in my health, social life, and a wonderful experience in T&F!! Coach says i can jump 6.5m if i could get my take off right! I need the height in my take off~ sigh... Thats hard for me :( and my plyo isnt that good either :c Im gonna change that! In 3 weeks. Thats my target!! In 3 wks, i shall hit minimally 5.5m~ it had been a long time since i did a full run for long jump, so my std kinda dropped by a lot. Hit like only 4.8m :/ that sucks cause 30+cm is a lot.. Meng had been doing well though. I like his company when training. Cause a lot of peeps havent been showing up lately. Esp Haikal.. Idk what happened to him.. To us.. We grew further apart since exams. We were once so bonded but now, a barrier appeared btwn us once again. He has gone wild while i'm still tamed. He has gone drinking and clubbing while im studying and training.. He still has the power, i must admit. His strength is hard for me to keep up.. Hope it gets better as we go. On the bright side, the freshies came in! And theres quite a few keepers~ ;) pretty and cute girls under me.. Hahaah. But i wont do anything funny.. Teeheee. I'm still after sufiyah. Even though i dont really know how the hell i'm gonna do it. I've been pushed away countless times, even though she said she's not.. And i've been denied and it took me down hard. Now im up but i cant do much. Im not in sch most of the time when she's in sch. Only on thur.... But then im busy too. If im not wrong, our lunch break is the same.. Maybe thats my opening.. Hmm.. Lols. Kk i shall think it through deeper cause what im doing isnt enough~ and i gotta find a styrofoam for my plan~ ;);) see ya guys~ cheers! :D
