<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/666928035096980310?origin\x3dhttp://leblogwithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 7, 2013



I've been thinking a lot lately. About a lot of things. Well, one of them is my jumps. Looking back, what i have been doing is not enough for me to progress significantly. The workout given to me is mainly for maintaining my performance and a bit more than that. Now, i realise i really have to push myself! Push myself to my limits and train properly, from warm up, to stretching, to drills, to my form, to sprints and finally to cool down. These minute details i missed out plays a huge difference in my development. I've seen what Mengster could do. How he was just like me and continued his passion and strive for the best, acheiving what we thought was beyond our capabilities. His commitment and passion was the drive in his journey. Now i have mine. Ever since i became the captain, i know people would look up to me and ask for guidance and for help. I need to be the one to motivate them and light the path and the spirit in them. I've been reflecting on my capabilities, amd i know i can do so much more. I can reach the height of an average long jumper and the technique i have is considered better than others. But i need so much more power to compete with the others. During this holidays, i believe i have improved in my vertical jumps and i know that in a month or two, when competition starts, i will be hitting above 5.5, hopefully~ :)) well, i'm aiming 6 for polite, and i'm surely aiming for 6.5 for ivp. The competition is getting fierce and tougher every single time, so i have to step up my game like everyone else! If u cant train with the rest, i'll train on my own. If i can't train my legs, i'll train my core and back. I'll do more than what i have previously done. I want to be known for excelling in my event. Show the others that being a jumper can be amazing and it takes more than just power to do it. But like any other sports, the key is passion. Passion beats talent. Even though that is not 100% true, the amt of effort we put in will in the end turn into the the results we hope to acheive! Rmb, PASSION BEATS TALENT~ ^^
http://asset.ninemsn.com.au/img/000/000/121/714/lap.jpg
That would be me some day...

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
YoU aRe NoT aLoNe~ =)





AMEE


HeLLo Everyone!! So gald you came~ =)
I'm FaHMi^^ [MiMi]
Stared breathing since 3 October
I LOVE EVERYTHNING!! ♥♥♥
Hate me? SHOO & don't come back (:

Words Here...