I cant explain my feelings, but on the bus to woodlands to meet halim, i passed zhenghua pri and saw sufiyah! And i was like, is this for real?? Hahahah. She was looking at her phone, and i kept on saying, pls look up pls look up. She looked up, and saw me. I waved at her and smiled. She was surprised, so was i. Lol. I smiled so gard my heart beat faster and tears of joy came out. I dont know how or why, but i felt so happy just seeing her face. It has been a very long time since i actually saw her. Still, i have never experienced this kind of happiness before, not for a girl at least. Just my best buds and family. Heheh. Anyway, i'd like to thank Halim dear, for making this happen. I love you man! So much homo in this love~ hahahah jk. adios ^^
