So school has started. First semester of the second year. I can alr feel the stress and horror of the upcoming 2 years in my course, maybe more to ngee ann as a whole. I have moved to a course called CLT, clinical lab tech. So basically, i will be spending my time in the hospitals and polyclinics to complete my diploma in my course. I'm currently attached to NUH. Next sem i'll be in TTSH, followed by NUH/polyclinic in the third year for final year project and internship. So in CLT, i learn about diagnosis of diseases. So far, i've handled with urine, kidney stones, blood, serum and other stuffs relating to chemistry. I'm doing special chem for 2 weeks, the move on to another dept in chemistry. Then i'll do haematology and microbiology. Then that will mark the end the first sem, after tests and exams of course. I spend 4 days in NUH and a day in NP for studies. But... I still go back to ngee ann for T&F. So almost everyday i go back to sch. I can tell you that it is very tiring. I am the captain of the field side so i cant afford to miss so many trg. I feel exhausted everyday. I think its cause of training. It kills me. So i like drop dead everywhere. In lectures, i KO at every final 10mins. Shit. Gotta focus man! Tsk. There is still a long way to go.. Wish me luck~ (:
Labels: a
