So I had lightning powers. But I was unable to control my powers fully. I first discovered it when all of a sudden bad guys started attacking me. I was going out of hall, where there was a dinner event or something. Well, sufiyah was there. There and then in my dreams, I think I was more than a friend to her. Well that escalated quickly.. She was more happy to see me and more. Her smile melted me man! I forgot how it felt like to be smiled at by someone special.. Hahah. So as I walked towards the exit, a hammer was thrown from behind and smashed into the wall a few inches away from me. Two more hammers were thrown. Each one I evaded but it smashed through the glass door and window. I saw the person throwing the hammers and I ran out. More came flying at me, but I doged them with ease. It was scary nonetheless. Then, it stopped. I turned around and saw this freaking beast that was in the sky. It was dark and all. I call it, The Fuckinator. Then it threw some flying fucks at me. Hahah. I was with someone. Cant recall who, but I believe the person was a she. I'll just name her "Girl". Lols. So flying fucks were coming at us and we destroyed them with our skills and powers. Obviously Girl is the one with skills and i'm the one with powers. I used my awesome lightning powers for defence. But then idk why, for some reason in my dreams, I cant use my powers when there's natural lightning. So I almost died by a flying fuck, but Girl saved me. LOL. Later on, Girl got injured and I led her back to the hall. But apparently, the Rift of Worlds was at the door. Luckily I was able to destroy it with my awesome lightning powers!! Woohoooo! But flying fucks were still thrown at me. I had to move away once Girl was brought to safety. So I went out and go out on a rampage to destroy the Fuckinator. Bolts of lightnings everywhere hit that piece of shit. He got fried and died without giving me a good fight. Tsk.
The dream goes on for another 3 scenes, in which I learnt how to control my powers and destroyed trees and buildings in the process. Then I rmb saying this to sufiyah, "no matter what, i'll protect you with my life". Seriously, I was even close to her parents when we made a quick stop at her house. Lol. I liked having lightning power siol. Shockingly awesome! Hahahah. I realised in my dream that I dont really have anything to protect or save. Like last time, I wanted to save a good friendship that was dying. Or save myself from a bad future. Or to protect my friends from shitholes. Now, I dont know whats worth fighting for.. I'm missing my treasure in my life. Getting something is easy. But keeping it is a whole new thing. Its more difficult, but worth while. I'm missing that piece right there. I cant make use of the opportunity that is not given to me. I cant take the first step if there is nowhere to go. I cant tell where to go if no sign given. A machine cant work if there's a missing piece. You cant swim if there's no water. You cant breathe if there's no air. Thats all I can say.. Peace out~
