Heyy!! Guess what! Today was quite an interesting day~~ so first off, I had to go to school to attend a day course, the CLE. This was a course for the CCA leaders in NP. Majority that went were the year 1s. I represented track and field with the other comm members Sakinah, Nicholas, Beth and Jeanette. Albert and Calvin(or Kelvin) couldnt make it since they are busy.. I came fashionably late cause im totally kool and all... Was supposed to reach at 0830, so I came in at 0850 and finally settled down by 0900. Oh guess what! The talk started not long after. Whaddup! Yeah man. So for the start of the day, Ms Ng, the staff, wanted to energize the crowd. So she used the kpop song "ring ding dong". Now here's the thing. She considered that a HIP song. She asked if we knew the song. Some of us said no. Duhh, some dun listen to kpop. Guess shat she said.. Yupp. She said "that means i'm more HIP than you guys!" hahaha that was lame. So the crowd was divided into 3, and each given a syllable. I was part of Ding. Everytime our syllable was said, we had to clap. It sounds stupid, I mean it is, but when I saw people actually doing it, I was like okay.. I just joined in for fun even though its dumb. Then, instead of clapping, we had to stand up. Ahah.. Surely no one would do it now! I was proven wrong once again.. It was like shocking and thrilling to see them doing it. So I stood up and shake. Wth right? Hahahah #yolo. Then she moved on to lectures/talks. Lasted til like 10am. Then we met Rhys, our staff advisor. Well at least temporary advisor. He was standing in place of Mr Dalton, whom no one knows who... Hahahah. He's coming in next 2weeks. So we gonna actually miss Rhys, cause he's really a nice guy. By right, NP track should have been closed down for committing too many offences. But cause of Rhys, he had a kind soul and didnt give us a strike. We had a total of 5 chances and alr have 2 strikes, 3 left. Discussed some admin stuff with the comm and Rhys. Heard the problems from the other clubs under Rhys as well. Like the issue of the usage of the swimming pool by the canoeist, swimmers, water polo and life savers. Lol. Then we had another boring talk and then lunch. WOOHOOOO LUNCH. Queued up for le food and then took some seats not far from where the food was. It was a buffet~~ ^.^ I took normal servings cause im scared I cant finish. Pffft. As if that would happen. Nontheless, we started eating. There was curry chix, damn nice lemon sth fish fillet, awesome dhal, fantabulous tahu goreng amd fruit jelly for dessert. I took my first bite, woah~~ damn shiok sia the fish! Then tasted the curry chix.. Siala!! The curry got me choking!! I was still having the bad cough. Then the phlegm I think blocked my gullet or sth, then when I tried swallowing the curry, traffic jam siol!! Tried to swallow down the curry first. But I startex coughing. And coughing. I was like fighting for air! Coughing for air! Used the tissue nic spammed from the buffet. Thank goodness! But I was gasping for air like an asthmatic patient. While fighting for air, tears came out! Idk why or how, but I did!! Then it was so dramatic, I couldve won the oscar for best male actor. Unfortunately, it wasnt an act and I was choking. I think, if thats what you call choking. Even though I didnt look around the people around me were probably looking at me. Cheryl was laughing like a hyena, beth was calm and composed I think?, jeanette was like wtf? Omg. Then nic was, holy cow! What to do? Need more tissue? When I was able to catch my breath again, I was perspiring and sounded like an astmatic patient. Struggling to breathe.. Then I slowly ate my food with caution.. In small bites. Real small bites. Jeanette was like, eat slowly, eat slowly.. Hahaah so apparently, I caught their attention and made it known I was not okay. Hehehe >.<" finished le food, we went back inside to the lecture theatre for a short talk. Then I got the attention of everyone when the lecturer said, "you will only know my name if you know me and my name" along that line. So I replied loudly, "you dont say". LOL ya. So she I got her attention.. It goes on as per normal then we went different workshops. I went to the "how to deal with difficult people" and "learn to play and play to learn" with Sakinah. The workshop wasnt bad at all. Learnt new interesting things. For the second workshop, I got to play. Hahah. Its basically an ice breaker and team building game. The ice breaker was simple but enjoyable. We had to do some weird and funneh stuff. Lol greeting each other in a different language with some twist in it. Did japanese and new zealand style. Hahaha. Then we led a newly-found friend around a route blind folded. Hehehe. Nobody died fortunately.. Aft that, got some sweets. Then had tea, which were just sandwiches, and other light snacks. It was buffet though :> then we had a inspirational talk by a wonderful speaker. He shared his experience with us, about how he became a chef from a lawyer and the challenges he went through with the support from his family and friends. Then it was time to go home! It endes 2h early. So 5pm amd we're good to go. Heheh. Walked to the bus stop with Beth. I realised that me and her, werent gonna work if somehow I could end up tgt. I dont know why.. But still had a nice chat w her :) got on 184 alone and found a seat. Sat down and fell aslp. Heheh. Waa still sleeping when we reached the last stop. Was listening to music with my earpiece on. But somehow, I could hear the driver calling for me from the front. Paiseh siol. Ppl at the bus stop saw what happened. I went down alr, then realised there was another guy sleeping at the back. LOL. Then I transferred to 975 and went home. Forgot what happened next, I can tell you, I was at peace finally.. I found the answer I was looking for :) til the next time! Cheers~
