For the past few days, i've been looking for alt jobs with hannan. There were packing jobs, marketing, event-based, banquet and more. The thing is, all the time has been wasted. For hannan at least, cause I am not that in a hurry or impatient or eager/despo for a quick buck. First, there were hunts for jobs on the internet with findings of this packing job at alexandra rd. The job was okay, but hannan wanted to wait for jiawei to give a feedback to us since he was working there too. It was alright as it seems, but man.. When the ad or offer on the site was gone, so was hannan's hope for getting that job. Then we went to search for others. We found a few, so we contacted them and waited for their reply. So we waited and waited.. Then one of the contacts got back to us. It was Dom, a sales agent. Well actually, a network markerting agent of a company named, premium pure. They sell health products like highly mineralised water, magnetic theraphy pillow/bed covers, water system, beauty product that is purely made from grade A pearl and other stuffs. So basically, there was no basic pay and that the income was solely based on the products that you sell. If you sell more, you'll earn more and get promoted and get better pay cause the commision will be higher. It was a great way to earn a lot of money in the long term. But.. My parents dont want me to take up the job. Hannan's parents didnt like it either. My mom offered me daily allowance to stay at home and help around with the house rather than to take that job. Oh wells. And Hannan thinks its a scam. Well maybe.. So we "wasted" a day for trg for that job. I wont call it a waste, but thats what hannan feels. Then today, we went to marina for the banquet job. Turns out, it isnt halal. I shouldve known better. I mean, all are the same. I've been thinking about the banquet thing for days. A bad feeling. But I did it for hannan. Then our seniors were there too. Asyur, Faris and another one, kinda forgot the name. Lol >< so they were there, wanting to go. Okay, first of all, me and hannan went there not knowing where to go and all. We were lost. LOST AT MARINA. Then we went through a whole lot just to find the entrance and check in for the staff. That was when we met the seniors. Well, then hannan has been complaining to me throughout the job hunt. I mean i'm there with him. I went through what he went. Made some losses with him. And on top of that, I am physically not as fit as him. I have an MC for goodness sake. Yea. and he thinks he's the only one. I know we made sone mistakes here and there, wasted time and money. But him complaining to me with everything. Oh please, he still has a better life than me. He says he's pissed. Im pissed too but I just dont show it. I just had the thought of me being in rage mode. And yes. I see myself beating the shit out of hannan for his big ass mouth. Sorry ah, but thats tye truth. The hard truth. There's a lot of things I can rage about. But I dont. I dont cause I dont want myself to be that way. I dont want to see myself as a hot tempered guy. A guy who easily snaps and become the hulk. I try to stay calm damn it. If you see me smiling, yiu wont be able to see through me unless youre as awesome as halim or anyone near his standard. I mean, he can just see right through me at times others are totally unaware of it.. So please, I feel the same as you, maybe more, maybe less.. But I think more to the 'more' side. But I just dont show it. If you want me to show my true colours, the next time yiu see yourself in the mirror, it will be black and blue. I dont want that to happen. I dun want to hurt others. I know it, you know it, we all do.. But seriously, if I had not learnt to control myself since like sec 3, I can tell you this. I would be in boy's home for sure, without a doubt. I would follow into my eldest brother's footstep and be a rebel. But thankfully, that didnt happen to me. So please, maintain okayy? All of you reading this. Try to be a bit more sensitive to what you say to others and what you do with them.. Respect each other and things will turn out alright. At least it will have a better plot~
