<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/666928035096980310?origin\x3dhttp://leblogwithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Its early in the morning, 7.50am!! Well, its not that early, but its early enough to have me waiting for norman while he takes his time to bathe and come to lot one. That'll probably take him about half an hour more. It has been 15-20 min since I reached here. Now i'm all alone in mac waiting for him. Good job norman. And I thought I was late since I overslept for half hour. Woke up 630, gave norman a wake up call of some sort and I went back to sleep. Why? I swear my body aches all over right now.. Well, I have resumed my training since i've been feeling a lot better after taking the new medication. Idk if its the drugs or my body and mind. I mean, after 2 wks being sick and i'm left with 1 month for holidays, my mind is worked up. So I assume my brain sends signals to my body to strengthen my immune system and fuck all the bad boys in my body. I'm still recovering, but i'd give myself 1-2wks more til I fully recover from this shit. I've been disturbed from my sleeps cause of the awful cough. 3-5 times per night, I would wake up and cough terribly. But now at least it decreased to like once or twice. My phlegm is somewhat going away.. But the thing about my cough is that there is like only a one-way passage for air. So when I cough and take in air, its hard to breathe out and I gasp for air deperately.. Like kena asthma. Sigh.. Okay, enough bout my lousy immune system that has suddenly failed me. Okay, maybe the illness is too strong for me. I've only experienced healthy and horrible illness, not so much of those mild sickness.. Heheheh :>
For starters, my training has resumed and I can say that if I continue to progress, I will definitely an improvement in my performance. Had my track training on monday. Had to run 2.4km. Well, I hit below 15min, which is dumb, but my stamina is weak. Not weaker, I think I maintained. But the run was hell with me not physically conditioned. But I finished with Haikal first. Did other workouts which got my whole leg shaking. Almost fell down walking down the stairs. So it wouldve been a double down. Hahah. Oh, from the training, my upper body performance was in par with mengster, an alumni who is fit. He can do more muscle up and other shitzz, including handstand, which I cant even do. Lololol. Im getting there though. Hehee. And yesterday, I had my chest training again. Did a whole lot of dips. Until I almost lost my arms. Lol. Did 15 sets of 15. Which adds up 225, if im not wrong. Previously, I did 10 sets of 8. Yeap. I improved. At least I pushed myself :)
Oh, and sufiyah replied. After a long long while. Idk what  to do la. It seems that I dont really what to expect. Theres this very barrier that I cant seem to overcome. I mean idk the next step I should take. I dont want to disturb or poke a person when there's no progression taken place.. Its like punching someone who just called you names. Or take food from someone when he/she is eating by themselves. Or making a phonecall when she doesnt even reply to my messages. Or asking her out when im being ignored. Ignored for reasons I clearly do not understand. I cant possibly understand things I have not much information of. Its either im a coward or im just too stupid. Ive been through a path in which I became friends with a girl. A girl whom I find attractive and  I adored. She was none other than elaine. From a friend, to a very good friend. She said that I was the best malay friend she ever had, in a non-racist manner. That was something I didnt expect she would say. She doesnt really mingle with malays, but I managed to overcome that barrier. I've said all these before. And well, the reason I came to this is cause i'm watching "you are the apple of my eye". And I reached the scene where the main characters came into an arguement. Here's the main convo. (Yellow for guy, Red for girl)
"Fine. I am childish! And thats why I would go after such a good school girl like you. I am this naive so I could chase you for so long."
"Stop trying then."
The guy walks away in the rain..
"Idiot!"
"Right! I am an idiot!"
"Moron!!"
"Only a moron can keep on trying to chase after you for such a long time!"
"You dont understand anything!"
"No, I dont understand anything!"
That was the part that triggered my memories and broke my into tears. There were other really touching and sad scenes that made me cry. The really touching one was the second last part. The scene when the group of friends took a picture tgt after the wedding dinner. Oops, spoiler alert. That scene really made me cry like a baby. Its really a touching movie. Maybe cause I had like a similar story. Only the ending was different. Well, maybe not. But I think it is. I'd recommend you guys to watch the movie, "you are the apple of my eye (2011)". Its a taipei movie, but it has subs, so no worries. You can learn some chinese while watching too. But the ending a bit.. Hahahah. :P Gonna have a movie marathon and not sleeping tonight. Maybe watch the sunrise somewhere, be emo for a while.. Think of things i'd wanna do with my life right now. Heheheh. I was having quite a bad evening ah. Pissed off somehow. Got irritated easily.. Well, i'll blog more soon~ gonna watch "a litre of tears", a movie elaine recommended to me, which I have yet to watch.. Heh. I still miss her somehow.. When I saw her that day at lot one, I really wanted to meet her, but there was this part of me that stopped me. Frankly speaking, I miss her. But I dont love her the same way that I did months ago. It has faded away. Maybe i'd consider being with her if I had the chance. Maybe....
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
YoU aRe NoT aLoNe~ =)





AMEE


HeLLo Everyone!! So gald you came~ =)
I'm FaHMi^^ [MiMi]
Stared breathing since 3 October
I LOVE EVERYTHNING!! ♥♥♥
Hate me? SHOO & don't come back (:

Words Here...