<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/666928035096980310?origin\x3dhttp://leblogwithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I've been coughing all day and all night. The worst of my coughs would occur ar night. Like just now. I've only closed my eyes and fell aslp for less than an hour, but I woke up and started coughing. Then I vomitted in my mouth a bit, and so I rushed to the toilet to let it out. But that small puke evolved into a mega puke. I continued to puke after coughing. As I tried to breathe in deeply,

it felt as though

I chocked and this caused me to like vomit. It happened continuously and

I thought there was no stop to it. But it ened eventually.. Didnt felt good.. Didnt raste good.. I feel like shit... I need to go to t

he doc

tor soon again.. Sigh....

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
YoU aRe NoT aLoNe~ =)





AMEE


HeLLo Everyone!! So gald you came~ =)
I'm FaHMi^^ [MiMi]
Stared breathing since 3 October
I LOVE EVERYTHNING!! ♥♥♥
Hate me? SHOO & don't come back (:

Words Here...