<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/666928035096980310?origin\x3dhttp://leblogwithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 14, 2013

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR GUYS!!! Its sunday morning and its the first day of the lunar year~~ woohooo. So I woke up constantly due to my alarm. Like every 10-15 min since like 5.15am? Up til 630. Yeap. Thats right! About 1h of umpeaceful sleep. Meh.. Then I showered and stoned, looking at my brother.p Was supposed to wake him up, he had work at 830 I think. I stared at him, and tried waking him up. No effect siol. Instead of waking up, he put his hand in his pants. Nyeheeheh :> but at 720, he kinda woke up. So I left the house for work also. And now, I just reached JE. Fucking few people on the move on CNY sia. Hahaha compared to other days, the population like cut down more than half. And its much more colder. Lesser ppl means lesser 'body heat'~ Lols. So yea, I have 12h of work. 9-9. If extended, fyeah! Better. Haha cause pay is higher on holidays. If exam not next week, 3 days of holiday pay rate siol. But i have to study, unfortunately. Okay imma study now. Chao~

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
YoU aRe NoT aLoNe~ =)





AMEE


HeLLo Everyone!! So gald you came~ =)
I'm FaHMi^^ [MiMi]
Stared breathing since 3 October
I LOVE EVERYTHNING!! ♥♥♥
Hate me? SHOO & don't come back (:

Words Here...