Hey so today I was a good boy. Did some chores, helped my bro with his homework amd more. I guess that during the holiday, im very free during weekends. So I did some stuff in the morning, cleared some shit from my head and heart, and slept in the evening. Woke up at about 7, prayed and went out to exercise. Where? Oh, you know.. Near where Norman lives. Hahah teck whye area. Yeap. I have bus concession and I find that fitness corner a suitable one. Its peaceful and safe. Sort of.. Hahah so I did dips, practiced some punches and grapples on the pole. Hahahah. I need a real practice partner. Well, I was having a terrible cough, still am, and that was unpleasant during my training. Especially when a part of the place smells awful. I walked pass that area twice and I could say I almost vomitted and suffocated due to the fact that the cough and some adverse effect on my breathing as well.. Its hard for me to breathe at times and I can orientate myself in several positions. Like I cant look upwards for more than 2s without having the urge to puke or cough my organs out. Yeap. I've had this kind of cough before. Very unpleasant I admit. I dont think I have asthma cause I dont? I mean if I had asthma, it woukd have been identified by now. Since I was young, getting medical check ups and all.. If I were to have it, I would be made aware of it. Well, I just hope I can recover soon! I need to exercise more. MORE. Hahah. And head to the gym for leg workouts. First week of holidays are over and did accomplish some things. Lol. But I have yet to do more! The next few week will be a showdown for me. Its gonna be me against the world. I will change for the better. In several angles. Ive been laying low for some reason for a while now. I think I should step it up and engage myself in activities, outings and shitzzz.. Hahaha. Oh, so back to where I left off, the fitnezs corner. It came to me that the only thing that was not appropriate for me was the bar height. It was short for me. BUT, on the bright side, it can train me for my form in my pull ups and muscle ups. I tried doing a muscle up with near perfect form, and I almost did it! Well, I cant really blame myself. I did my best at that time. Well soon.. Right now, with the help of my legs, I can do about 6-7. Thats gonna change. So after that, I went to Macs at lot one for a frappe. I was craving for it. The McCafe girl was CUTE~~~ so damn cute! But I was a blur after my exercise. Hahaha. While waiting for my order, I sat down. And surprise! I saw Elaine outside. She was with her mom and sister. It didnt took me long to notice her. Looked out the window and snap, that girl looked so familiar, so pretty.. And yeap. My eyes could focus enough to tell it was her. I didnt wave or anything cause I didnt know how to react. Im okay with her, but not really. I can talk to her as per normal but deep down, I was hurt. I dont want to force myself to lie to me. I could as easily texted her, "look in front, inside mac". And she would come in for a short conversation. But no.. I didnt want that to happen. I chose not to. Idk why.. But in my defence, I chose to face her, with my face clear in her sight, to let her have the opportunity to spot me. But she didnt ofc. Who am I to her right? Cant even keep her words when I tried to keep mine.. So I got my caramel frappe and I walked home, thinking of the holidays. Basically reflecting once more.. I have a whole lot of time to think and do stuff. And I should be sleeping.. I gotta send Wardina off at the airport tmr(or today). Goodnight~~ ^.^
