<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/666928035096980310?origin\x3dhttp://leblogwithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hey people!! Its cny eve, I think, on a saturday~ hahah. So I have work today at 9am and im on my way! Current time check, 740. Hahah you think its early right? Well, not exactly. Workplace is in sentosa, so it means I have to take a bus in , so u have latest 840 to be there. If I rmb correctly... Lol its been like 5-6 months since I last worked. Im gg back cause they need manpower and I need some cash.. I can study during travelling time, I really hope so.. Many of the ppl went ns alr, so its no wonder im being called for. I misplaced my nametag for work, so I hope I dun get into trouble for that.. Eeeeek >.< imma definitely before I go work. But eat what? Tsk. Vivo got what in the morning sia.. Haiyoo. Long time mia :( I only still familiar w harbourfront ctr. I'll just hope for the best~

On dream network, I dreamt of a school drama! So im in it of course.. Had some weird stuff occurring, maybe a lot. Okay, its all weird. Except for this one scene, but its still weird~ so I went out of a room, and paced at the corridor. Then sufiyah walked passed, with a friend. I wore a mask and  had the "i dun care" face. But as unhappy as I was, I acknowledge her and gave a short smiled. For sokeme reason, she had like a personality change and was like shy. then she waved and kept on smiling and and looking at me. Her friend, idk who, was giggling. Then in my heart, I was like, should i..? SHOULD I?? But I walked away..... I wanted to approach her and clear things, but I was a coward. I think I AM too. Tsk. Cmon Fahmi! Ive seen you doing greater things! Maybe im broke and scared of taking my chances.. But she's like blunt, she probably didnt have any clue what she was suppose to say or do. Oh, and I found this post on "NP CONFESSION" page which relates so much to me. Its this page where ppl send their so called confessions to get them off their chest. Like a blog, but not ao much. Anywho, this is the post..

" There is this guy who said he likes me but I guess he gave up already because of some circumstances & misunderstandings. I want to talk to him but I have no idea how to. & it's very sad because I somehow feel like we would have been perfect for each other. This will be a Valentines filled with 'what could have been'. And exams, yes exams. "

But I dont think its her though.. Somehow it doesnt feel like it. Idk why. Meh.. But..thinking of it makes me stressed up.

K bye :/

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
YoU aRe NoT aLoNe~ =)





AMEE


HeLLo Everyone!! So gald you came~ =)
I'm FaHMi^^ [MiMi]
Stared breathing since 3 October
I LOVE EVERYTHNING!! ♥♥♥
Hate me? SHOO & don't come back (:

Words Here...