Woohooo!! Its officially the end of the semester for me! :)) exams are finally over. Yes its all over! Teeheee. I think I did better for the finals than any other test previously, as a whole of course. I hope I can get a GPA of about 3.8. I know I cant get 4.0 cause my biostats killed me. Out of 50, I got a C. So I can safely assume that I can maximally get a B at least for the whole of the module. But for the others, I can get A, but its hard to say for cell biology. Cause I got a C for common test :( but truely, I hope I can get a 3.8 to pull my GPA to about 3.5. Sigh... I gave it my all, at least towards the end. By which I mean at least 1 month. Helped out friends, but I have to say, I cant even help myself..
I have my problems, in all manners. May not be big, but it still is ah. I have a lot of things inside of me that I want to unleash but I cant seem to find the right thing that can let it all out.. There is one though, praying. It helps, but I prefer doing it privately.. Cause when I do, I let it all out.. And when I do, you can see a mini niagra falls for sure..
