<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/666928035096980310?origin\x3dhttp://leblogwithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hey ya'll!! Here's another dream of mine that triggered me. This time, I dreamt of sufiyah. I know right, dreaming of my crush. It happened in BPGHS. She was performing as narrator for a show. She doing fine, until she saw me. When she saw me, she smiled. At first she was okay, but she soon drew blank. She was like, "oh shit." and I was like "shit, its me". She forgot her lines when she saw me. Then she ran off crying. I knew I had to do sth ah. So I went back stage to find her. She was in the toilet crying so hard. I waited for her to come out. I wandered around while doing so, feeling anxious. It was time for me to do sth about our current relationship. Friends or more? So when she came out, with her friends, they went somewhere. There were 5 of them.. I approached the group, and asked sufiyah if I couod talk to her for a while. We went to a table with chairs not far from there. Then I asked "kenape tadi u nangis? Was it because of me?" and.... she said yes. So apparently, in my dreams, I had feelings for her and she had feelings for me. Idk how the covo went but, I knew I made her laugh. Then we planned when we could meet, before and after school. Then some other random stuff happened. Like me standing in front of a car moving at 30+mph and I jumped over and run on it. LOL. Power siol. And I miss talking to sufiyah. When I text her, she wouldnt reply~ this is the thing that breaks me. Its like I send her 10 and she replies 1 or when I give a homemade apple pie, I receive and apple. I had a hard one with elaine and yes, I have weakened.. :/ my heart is stuck in a whirlpool, spinning round and round..

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
YoU aRe NoT aLoNe~ =)





AMEE


HeLLo Everyone!! So gald you came~ =)
I'm FaHMi^^ [MiMi]
Stared breathing since 3 October
I LOVE EVERYTHNING!! ♥♥♥
Hate me? SHOO & don't come back (:

Words Here...