Hey, just wanna clear the my dreams from my notes in my phone. Everytime I rmb a n interesting dream, I would note them down. Im full of it. Hahah. So there was this one tie, I travelled in the mrt, dunno why, all ard spore. Then reach 1 stop, alighted. The station was like mega size! Like in new york or somewhere! Hahah so I met nicholas, wardina and haikal. We did a redcamp cheer. Then we passed by some centurions on the escalator and the did their cheer. When we reached the end of the escalator, I saw Elaine. my heart felt like kena stabbed. It hurts to see her. As much as I wanted to approach her, part of me wanted to stay away from her. So I moved away. she din see me though. I wanted to look back, but I didnt. I believe I was in tears when I walked awayy. Then I woke up.. But this was quite long ago, dated 102BC. Hahaha :P
Oh, and this one time, I was drooling in my sleep.. Ewwww!!
