<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/666928035096980310?origin\x3dhttp://leblogwithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 12, 2012

Hey! WARNING. This post may be weird and uncensored, so for your own safety, you might want skip this post. It is NC16. Maybe M18.. Hahah.

So I had a series of dreams a few nights ago.. Now is Monday~ as I said before, recently, I have been able to recall my dreams better. Maybe this is a sign for me. A guide for me to live my life, like what I prayed for. I asked God to give me guidance to help me through this rough times. But some of my dreams doesnt even make sense. So im quite confused.. :/

So first up, it was a totally random. I remembered I was in my sister's car. My second sis was driving and I was sitting at the back with my third sis.. Then I made a call, and Jane was on the line. I told her to wait under the void deck while I was on the way to fetch her. Weird right? Thats not the worst part. When I we arrived at the destination, she was alr waiting there. She was wearing sleevless translucent shirt with short pants. Then the freaky part was that her pubic hair popped out from her pants for the world to see! WTF!! Its like a jungle down there. No, worse than that. Its like giagantic nature reserve in Avatar the Last Airbender cartoon. The part where the Aang saw Tuff in the forest but has no idea who she qas. He hasnt met her yet. Yes. That kind of hairy! Eeew! Disgusting like shit sia! And its from Jane some more! Shit. The hair was curly like OMG. Couldnt tank it sia. Then she came in the car saying "eh, sorry ah I forgot to shave.." I was like, seriously?? I was awkwardly disgusted. Couldnt look at her, couldnt say a word out of my mouth.. *PUKES*

Well thats about it, of the first dream at least.. Hahahahah. WEIRD. TOTALLY WEIRD. Next up, a sad story for me.. I'll skip to the plot, cause thats the only thing I remember. Hahah. So the dream was regarding Elaine. It started of with me and some guy, I cant recall who, walking in a shopping centre. We were talking to each other as per normal, when suddenly, we saw Glennys and Elaine~ we said hi but continued walking.. When I saw Elaine happy, smiling and all, I was like upset and angry at the same time. I kept my distance from her when she tried getting close to me. And she was still smiling and qas cheerful. Then we went into a big shop or sth, Daiso maybe? Lols. That was when the 4 of us went our own ways to explore, and that was when I approached Glennys.. Why? You'll know in a while. I tried to start a normal conversation w her, then I asked if Elaine was single. She didnt want to tell me at first. But after much persuasive talks from le awesome me, she gave in. She said NO, she was attached. Then I went on and asked if the rumour about her and douchElvis breaking up early this year was true. NO. Then Glennys, straight in my face, said that she didnt need me and she was happy with that douche all that while! When she said that, my heart sank like titanic, dramatically. I went off crying. I remembered I cried in the dream for a long time. Its like when I almost reached the top of a mountain, Elaine pushed me down and when I reached the bottom and was brutally injured, Glennys was there to step on me, saying things like you wont reach the top cause you're useless or sth. Sad sia.. :/

I'll skip 1 dream cause its fucked up. So next, it was an artistic dream of some sort. Ill just summarize since now ive no mood cause of the prev dream.. Damn.

So it was at a void deck, amd people were dancing. Me, family and friends. We danced at night, from about 7-12. We danced all types, bollywood, kpop, pop etc. Them qhen leaving, we got into a lorry and went home. When I slept in the dream, I woke up in reality. Wow. Nice transition~ hahahaha

So thats all for one night. Ive more dreams but I wont blog all of it ofc. Ahahahahah. After a long time of not being able to recall my dreams, its nice to rmb the dreams I had! Lols. Happy dreaming guys! :))

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
YoU aRe NoT aLoNe~ =)





AMEE


HeLLo Everyone!! So gald you came~ =)
I'm FaHMi^^ [MiMi]
Stared breathing since 3 October
I LOVE EVERYTHNING!! ♥♥♥
Hate me? SHOO & don't come back (:

Words Here...