Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Heyy!! I'm in school now, waiting for school to start.. came here at 7am and class starts at 1pm. hahah.I had about 5h til my class starts. Spent the first hour at Munch, with Sheng He, whom I bumped into.. And now, I'm at the attic! Been doing some researching and studying. Not bad, I still need to be more discipline! Lots more can be improved on.
So I've been thinking, I really cant get over Elaine. No matter how hard I try to, it doesnt just go away that easily.. Well one of the few reasons is that I pass by her house at least 8 times a week. Going to and back from school, I pass by. I used to look around, hoping to see her. Then at night, I would look at the window at her house and imagine her looking through it.. I want to call her, but i didnt want to disturb her. So, that was a habit I had. I'm slowly kicking that habit, but I have to say it is NOT easy. just this morning, I didnt look at her window, but inside, I was kinda hurt. I was vulnerable. If anyone were to abuse me verbally, i would have knocked that person down and out with one lethal blow. Fuck im serious. maybe not knock him out, but it would be better if I didnt punch or kick full force.. :/
While I'm at this topic, I'm trying to stay away from getting into relationships or even liking a girl. I'm not stable, thats for sure. Thats why another commitment would just make my life worse. Next year maybe. I have chances now, but I have to pass them for now. Thats the shit part. Life has its ups and downs I guess.
I have to be patient then.. Kesabaran adalah separuh daripada IMAN. hehehe :) here's a picture of me being me~ BYE.