Yellow! I mean, Hello!! This is Mimi reporting for duty~ its currently 1600h, 16/11/2012. Im now waiting at le bus stop at my house. Destination: Ngee Ann Poly, aka my school. Lols. Its a friday, and I dun have any lessons or event. It may be friday, but my friends have school. So im all alone in a way.. I wanted to go to school in the morning as per usual, but my mind wasnt disciplined enough. So I slept throughout the morning and only woke up at 11. As in really woke up. There were times I woke up and fell back aslp. More than 5 times. Lol. So when I woke up, my grandma asked me to go the shop to buy some things. So I got up, refreshed, and showered. Hahahah. Then I had my breakfast. Guess what I had! Jemput-jemput ah! Sedap siol. Whats that? Its like heavenly food. Lol. Its dough with onions, chili, maybe potato(mine had it) and some other stuff. Check it up on google! You'll surely find it. So I had about 10 pieces of it. Wanted to finish the whole lot of it, but had to save some for my bro. He was still aslp then. Lol. Didnt fill me up, was still hungry. Oh you know me! Nyehehehe. I went to the shop and quickly came back. Should I tell you sth? Should i? Ok, so when I was on my way to the shop and I saw a kid wearing chua chu kang pri uniform. I was surprised cause the first thing that came to my mind was Elaine. Yeap. She was from cckps, but why on earth did I think of her when I saw a cckpsian? Psycologically, I means im still not over her. Logically, illogical. Practically, impractical. Technically, I cant comprehend how the human body and even more, how the mind works. Oh btw, I saw a few hot girls while I was on the bus. They were not in the bus though. So since in Singapore, and the weather is currently scorching, they are physically hot. But in bro terms, not bad.. They were hot. Some wearing tank tops, some dresses, and others, casual clothes. But still hot. I'll give a B- the faces though.. Whoops. So anw, OH WAIT. A pretty girl just got in the same bus im in! 3 seats in front of me.. Whoooo. Lol. So anw, I believe I am still not over Elaine. Thats a fact ah. The only reason I kinda hate her is maybe cause I cant bear to be hurt cause of her. Trying go get myself further from her before I fall of the edge of a cliff. Heh.. Its not easy, but its for my own sake. Oh damn! The pretty girl from earlier just alighted.. Hahah. She's from Pioneer JC. Lol. Okay, enough of that stuff. When I came back from the shop, I went off for friday prayers~ and my bro was preparing to go to le CAGE to kick some balls. I was quite early, but the masjid quite full also. Moved to the front like I would and performed le prayer. Then I met Fadhli afterwards! Yayayayy. Lol. Had a good time~ oh, apparently Hafiz and Fuad went to Al Khair. They had some camp in seramboon or how ever call it. Scouts territory. Guess who bought dadeh?? (yoghurt if im not wrong). Me!! Hahahah. So I walked with Fadhli and Rahmat to yew tee area. They had some CIP thing there. Hahahah. Caught up with them :) time well spent for a lonely day.. Then I went home via bus. Too hot for a walk home. Lols. Then I ate FOOD. Rice and sardine. Delicious. New Moon~ :) did some stuff and went off to school to jump! Which brings us to the start of this post. Hahah. Blog off! Chao~ ;)
