<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/666928035096980310?origin\x3dhttp://leblogwithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hey! Today was exhausting!! 3/11/12. Why? Its POLITE, polytechnic-ite intergeted competition. The schools from these tertiary level compete against one another in all sports. Well, im the track and field team as you know it! Hahahah. Ametuer long jumper hoping to be the best in Singapore! Wahahah. Big dreams for a small boi. Lols. Anything is possibe with belief, determination and diligence! >:)  well, I have improved since last month. Last month, I participated in the U23 comp. I consistently hit 4.5m and above, with 4.88 as my best. I had 6 jumps then.. Now, with 3 jumps, hit 5.23m, 5.21m and 5.10m. Its not bad, but I know I could have done better~ at least the championship record was broken! The men long jump with 6.59m, and women shot put with 13.15m! Congrats to them! And congratulations to all who did their best in this POLITE!! Oh, one more.. CONGRATULATIONS to Haikal for his first medal in POLITE!! Although the weather sucked, IT RAINED, he still did okayy.. Be cleared 1.65m, but drew with the first person. The thing that differentiated them was the Xs they had in the previous clearences.. He unfortunately had 1 X. If not, he could have battled longer and clinched the gold instead! Dayumm.. No videos or pictures were taken for field events.. Sad sia. Cant see what and how we did. What to improve on.. But I think Nicholas got a few shots. Oh wells! We did our very best, and we shall not regret this very day we jumped, threw and ran for Ngee Ann. I saw Azlan thanked coach. He said "Coach, thanks for everything! For giving me this opprtunity~ thanks!" that really made me see the that just to participate was a privilege. I'll continue to strive to be the best that I can be, streching my limits. Hahah more stories to come! See ya! :):)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
YoU aRe NoT aLoNe~ =)





AMEE


HeLLo Everyone!! So gald you came~ =)
I'm FaHMi^^ [MiMi]
Stared breathing since 3 October
I LOVE EVERYTHNING!! ♥♥♥
Hate me? SHOO & don't come back (:

Words Here...