These past few days, my life seems to be a mess. Things dont fall into the places I planned them to be. I get angry and ticked off easily. I really have the urge to smoke and do stupid things. And I just feel like not going home. I just wanna stay somewhere peaceful, where I can plan things out without being disturbed. Its not easy to plan and execute everything the way we want them to. I admit its very difficult without the right motivation. Right now, I dont know which path to take. My goals are clear, not all of them though, but I just dont have the right push. The motivation. I have too many goals. Its difficult go prioritise. I have to be patient. I have to re-live that phase again. Learn to live life in patience. Meditation. I need an hour rest my mind. Each day. I can do it. I just need to find my motivation once again. Like I did before. It may be dying, but I wont let the fire die out. I wont give in to myself~
