<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/666928035096980310?origin\x3dhttp://leblogwithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 9, 2012

So one of my motivations is myself. I have yet to be the best that I can be. I have always done just enough to pass, not to excel. Now, I want to be the best tht I can be. I want to excel and my studies and more importantly, I want my passion for long jump, or being an athlete, to burn the brightest it has ever burnt. .i want to carry the brightest torch. The torch which illustrates my passion for the sport. I have yet to unleash the potential beast within me. I have so much to give, but I lack the time to give it my all. Cause of my other commitments. Soon.. After Red Camp is all over and by next year, I will be the monster everyone has been waiting to see. Another jumper rising from the sand.. Beware! Hahahahah >:D

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
YoU aRe NoT aLoNe~ =)





AMEE


HeLLo Everyone!! So gald you came~ =)
I'm FaHMi^^ [MiMi]
Stared breathing since 3 October
I LOVE EVERYTHNING!! ♥♥♥
Hate me? SHOO & don't come back (:

Words Here...