This might be random, but I have recently started to recall my dreams. Everyday, when we sleep, we are bound to let our imagintions run wild and it will all come together in a form of what we call dreams. At least thats what I think. Hahaha. So the story is, for a few months, I dont recall having any dreams, until recently.. And these are not dreams. They are NIGHTMARES. Its all horrific and tragic. At least 2. I only rmb 3 though.. Lol. But still~
So the first was a dream about a visit to my grandma's house, if im not wrong.. I was with my family I recall correctly, and other ppl as well. We were moving towards a block along the road and it started to get cloudy. The sky turned greyy. Wind started to sway the trees and it grew stronger by the second until a flash of lightning strike a HDB flat nearby. There were explosions. Part of the building collapsed! Then the whole area, the neighbourhood got chaotic. People screamed at the top of their lungs. My heart raced faster than it ever had. So much blood was pumping through my vein. I was terrified. The first thing I could think of was to get to safety. My gramdma. She was the one I remembered in my dream. I guided her to the nearest flat, shelter. It was a dramatic journey. It was only about 100m, but seemed to be a mile when we headed there.
In the sky, there was a vortex like feature brewing mecilessly. Lightnings spammed the Earth with it's fury. The sounds they created was undescribable! It was loud, continuous andWe were helpless. It just wont stop. While my grandma and I were seeking shelter, we encountered close calls, almost got struck by lightnings. The one I remembered clearly was the one when we were about 10m away from the flat, a lightning struck the person in front of us, 5m away! Damn! That scene was unsightful and shocking! I was stunned, paralyzed.. So we quickly continued to the shelter. We hid there for a while. The lightning trashed the whole area. It wasnt the things that happened to me, but to the others and how this war-like situation was able to cause so much terror. I have to say, the sound of the thunder was just too destructive. My ear could have bled. It was just.. I CANT PUT IN INTO WORDS. Scary. Loud. Killer. All those words and more. This event continued for hours in my dream. Terrified by the situation, I was fortunate that my mother woke me up! Hohohohhoho. That was one the most scary dreams I ever had. I may have to rank it 4th. Hahahahah >.<"
Well i'd like to tell more stories, but its kind of not censored... Lols. So, til the next time! :):)
