Hey peeps!! Hope you all are doing great! Hahahah. Myself? Well, there are my ups and downs.. Lets just start w today first, 22/10/12, Monday. Today was the start of a new week of sch! I must say, time really flies! Im not sure about the having fun though.. All I rmb is having sch, cca, work and a few hours of soccer. Even when im home, time flies like 60s per min. LOLOL. Seriously though :/ anyways, I had a bad start to the day. I woke up 5am, only to find my brother playing fifa 13. Wth. Saw 3 missed calls from him, at 3-4am like that. Come home so late/ early in the morning then play ps3. Thats my brother for you.. -.- snoozed my alarm, then woke up every 10 min from then. Kept snoozing! Hahaha. Im so not disciplined! I slept like 9pm sia. First time I woke up, I was motivated! Got energy for the day! More than that! But wth?! Lack discipline sia..
Shucks! I forgot what happened on Mon! Oh, when I write posts, I do it when im travelling, like in the bus now. Now is wed alr. Lol. So ya.. I frequently slp in le bus, so I dun really have time to blog draft.. And I do it not all in one shot. I spread it cause of time limit. Anw, I may roughly know what happened.
So I snoozed from 5am to 6am! 1h sia.. Srsly no discipline. Then, prepared for sch and left at about 6.45? Hahaha. Reached sch at 7.15. Standard timing. I'll reach at 7-7.15 everyday, no matter the day. Unless its wed. My class starts at 1pm, so I may go off at 1130am via public transport.
Woah.. Long story on monday. Ill continue another time.i Now im tired sia.. +_+
Wohohoho. Im blogging again. So apparently, its friday now. Lol. The time portal is kinda confusing, but lets go back to monday's story.. (:
So I went to sch like any other day, reaching early. Studied for a while.. Then Denzel amd Zong Wei came along. Denzel is my porcupine friend! He's from Reddians~ hahhahh. Cool rich guy who has this strange aura.. Hahaha in a good way ofc! Zong wei is a bufflord from my course :) cool dude with an interesting background. So I usuallu meet them every morning since school resumed after the holidays. Okay, then at 830, I went off to class!! Had to walk up to the hill to get to my lecture theatre. Block 50. Haiyoo.. Not the worst, but its bad enough for a walk in the morning. I'll get used to it though. Im actually used to it, but.. Still tiring. Hahahhah. So here comes the complication. Before class starts, zong wei and I met fareed, hannan and yong jia. All of them are my coursemates,except yong jia, who is in molecular biotech. Im in biomedical science btw. We just have common modules and have lectures tgt. Just before the lecture started, hannan asked, "eh, random question, do you like Sufiyah??" wtf?! How is that random? This is quite a long story. So you know elaine, the girl i've been chasing after? Ya, I like her, maybe love her as well. Then, there's Sufiyah. The my crush/eye candy since I was in sec 1. That is like 4 years ago. So I started texting Sufiyah this year, august. Cause of hari raya. Then I continued texting her once in a while, trying to start a conversation with her.. But she rarely replies. Once in a while, ya she does reply.. Then it dies fast. Then one fine day, she replied to my text. So here's the conversation..
Me: Lol. Why are you hard to reach ah? Curious.. Hahah O.o
Her: Well its not tat im hard to reach. Its just im not sure if i shud reply to you..
Me: Why? O.o
Her: Well its becus i dont know why u keep talking to me
Me: Hahahaha. Am I like disturbing you or sth? >.<
Her: Ohhh eh technically not really..im just wondering why
Me: Hmm.. Okay, i'll tell you. The story goes like this. You used to be my crush, maybe you still are. The end. Hahahah. Entah lah.. Ard that line~ :)
So after this, she didnt reply. This happened last week btw. Then hannan's gf, armeera, was sufiyah's best friend, maybe now vry good friends, told her about it. Then armeera complained to hannan bout this. Complained. Talked bad about me in a way. Hannan told me that I was being a player. A FREAKING DUMBASS PLAYER. Wtf man? This was cause I liked Elaine, then I sort of confessed to sufiyah, and other stuff.. Other stuff which would make you stun. Stun confused, lost. Cause its complicated. This whole thing made me feel uneasy and furious. FURIOUS. What the hell man! Can you not judge me if you dont know the whole damn story?? If you say im freaking gay or skinny guy, im fine with it. But a player? Cmon man. Im not that type. If you're not a player, then why do you still go out with your ex and some other douche out there without letting hannan know bout it. Huh?? Oh, im meeting a friend of mine~ yeah right, friend.. I dun understand how both of them got tgt. Okay, I agree that this post is damn bias, cause when I think of this incident, i'll be fuming. Lols. And wth hell man? You question hannan why he liked another girl's pic on fb? And you get angry w him cause he texted another girl casually? Seriously meera? Sheesh.. That is total unfairness to hannan. Taking all this shit from her just isnt right.
So anyway, the whole day, I was uneasy. During lectures, I couldnt concentrate. Lunch. Track. Dayumm!! Then, before lunch, during organic chem lecture, I couldnt hold it in. I texted sufiyah to clear things up. So I missed an important part of the lecture for that. I waited anxiously for her reply.. When she replied, we started to talk things out. We were all good after that, but I couldnt get over it. How my mind works, kinda uncommon, but common. When I think, even if just a small thought, it would expand and I would look at the whole picture. The future, the possible outcome, how my life would turn out, what would happen if I did this. Then it would spread not only to that category alone, but the rest. Think about my studies and family. Hahahaha. Okay, thats enough. After sch, I met halim, w hannan. Chatted for some time and had guy talks. I was still uneasy sia. We were talking about girls some more! Lols. Then halim had to go for floorball POLITE. He left, then me and hannan went to do light training at the pull up bar. Did workouts and chilled.. We met kenneth, a new friend of mine form red camp! So we trained tgt. Talked and stuff. When they left, we parted not long after that. I went for track, he left for home. Or should I say meet armeera before going home. Lols. Idc really.. So I was early for trg. Took out trg equipments with kar loke, a high jumper senior. The sky looked ominous and semed like it was gonna rain any time then. So we warmed up, did drills and worrkouts. My legs felt fresh! No injuries or anything. Haahahaha. After long rests, freak yeah!! Took 13 steps for run up, and then I jumped! DAMN I AM AWESOME. I jumped a personal best of 5.3m! Hahahah :))) then my subsequent jumps were 5+ m. Second one was the next best, 5.23m. I cycled in the air too! It happened naturally , so.. WOOOHOOOOO!!! Hhahahaha. Made my day! Started off horrible, but ended well! I continued texting sufiyah, but trying not to be so frequent though.. Heheheh. So thats the end of monday! It training was fun that day!! Yeah~ see you guys! ^^v
Cheers!
