<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/666928035096980310?origin\x3dhttp://leblogwithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, September 11, 2012

YELLOW. I mean.. HELLO. I haven't been blogging lately cause I've been away from my laptop and training and slacking. There's a lot of things I haven't done and I don't think I can do some of them, sadly.. Well, yesterday was rather productive I would say! woke up at 1am, then 6am, then 8am and finally i really woke up at 9+ am. hahahah. dayumm.. I can't seem to wake up early, or rather want to wake up early.. maybe cause there nothing important that I have to do yet. like usually, I have school and work to push me to wake up. But now, my trainings are in the evening and nothing really happens in the morning. maybe I have to do some core and stamina workouts to start off the day. hmm.. the idea is there~ nyeheheh.. so yesterday, there was a Freshies vs GLs football match! it ended as a draw 6-6, but i'd say the Freshies won. We were down 8 men from the start. It became from 8v11 to 8v12to 9v12 to 10v11. Its was tough, but i had to say we played well. MVP goes to Matthew Reddians. hahahah. Kahiril was the next best! baik..
Here are the pics form Pancake!
First IV

Informal!! :P

MIMI FREAK
Mimi conered~ ;)
DUCK FACE
GK Model
Final goal scorer! :D
Awesome Defender :))
Potential Model
Cute couple - Tabin & Khairil
Act tough Joel >.<"
MVP Matthew!! (Y)
Torres Matthew Peter James Seow
Psycho Epic Organiser, NIGEL
HAPPY FRESHIES & GLs!! :DD


Cheers~ ^^v
YoU aRe NoT aLoNe~ =)





AMEE


HeLLo Everyone!! So gald you came~ =)
I'm FaHMi^^ [MiMi]
Stared breathing since 3 October
I LOVE EVERYTHNING!! ♥♥♥
Hate me? SHOO & don't come back (:

Words Here...