Monday, September 17, 2012
Everything we intend to do is simple plan. Its whether its difficult or easy, long or short. To think about it, it seems easy and do-able. I seems like long term seems short. But after a while, the motivation we hold slowly fades away. Motivation. Thats the key success. Part of it at least.. hahaha. Well, I dunno why I'm talking about this. I guess its been in my mind for a while now. I lack motivation, probably. But I've come to known what I've been pushing myself for. For my parents. For my own interest. For the world. For the universe. For the galaxy. For fun. hahahah. There as a point of time when studying seemed to be loads of fun.. not long ago. so it wasn't really called studying when you're having fun right? lols. But that all didnt last when the information I had to take in COMPILED INTO SOMEWHAT THE HEIGHT OF MT. EVEREST. yeah it was that much for me. so i just threw it into the pacific.. dumb idea right? :/ well, now that I've done quite badly in my studies for the first semester, I can't fool around anymore. I can't lose my focus. I need to get back my motivation I once lost. hahahah. enjoy this video I stumbled upon :)