<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/666928035096980310?origin\x3dhttp://leblogwithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 20, 2012

Wahh.. the past few hours have been tough on me man. Not only was I not like not feeling okay inside, but outside also :( At first, it was only no appetite to eat, those normal things I experience when I dun have the mood or lack sleep. But now, its like after I drank coffee plus red bull or when I ate something wrong. My heart feels kinda weak. Weak. I don't know whats wrong. It feels heavy. Heavy. Like sth is restricting my breathing. I can't breathe like I normally do.. :( I've been hiding it since the morning, but a few hours ago, it got wore and I just can't bear to hide it.. cause if I do, I would like be forcing myself to take drugs, the horrible kind. Doing and giving things that my body can't handle well. So now, I'm resting. LONER... Thats what Tricia said when she saw me. Then I was like.. OH GOD.. well, I'd better rest.. Bye..
YoU aRe NoT aLoNe~ =)





AMEE


HeLLo Everyone!! So gald you came~ =)
I'm FaHMi^^ [MiMi]
Stared breathing since 3 October
I LOVE EVERYTHNING!! ♥♥♥
Hate me? SHOO & don't come back (:

Words Here...