<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/666928035096980310?origin\x3dhttp://leblogwithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 8, 2012

Heyy guys! Its been a long while since I updated le blog. Now, it's time for me to do it once again. I've been away on training camp basically. And after that, training again. So you guys know i'm in track and field right? Well, POLITE is coming soon, in about 2 months. POLITE is a competition among the tertiary schools.  BUT the thing that worries me is that the past trainings, my coach have been training me for high jump. I won't say its bad cause there is only one person from year 1 doing it. He's none other than the fatass HAIKAL. hahahaha. He might say he's fat, but fuck that shit! his thighs are MUSCLE. damn huge meaty thighs full of muscles. LOL. He's awesome and his PB is currently 1.75m. For a guy who just started out high jump, thats impressive. For my standard at least. Now I can only jump 1.5m. hahah. still a long long way to go. I hope. I just hope that I can enter POLITE as a long jumper. cause right now, there is still a senior high jumper who can participate, Kar Loke. I've seen my improvements. Its good I tell you guys! I"M PSYCHED UP!! But I din get the chance to do a full jump :( No matter! I shall continue to train hard. By the end of the year, I'm gonna break the 5.5m barrier for long jump! and If i continue with high jump, I'll reach 1.7m!! woohoooo!! hahahaha. high hopes for a guy who just started jumps. Well, I've got something. Passion. Like my trackmates say, Passion beats talent. It might not be totally true, but I'll have passion on my side :)


HAIKAL :D

Some day.. Someday I would be able to jump high and far, cycling in the air~ ^^
YoU aRe NoT aLoNe~ =)





AMEE


HeLLo Everyone!! So gald you came~ =)
I'm FaHMi^^ [MiMi]
Stared breathing since 3 October
I LOVE EVERYTHNING!! ♥♥♥
Hate me? SHOO & don't come back (:

Words Here...