<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/666928035096980310?origin\x3dhttp://leblogwithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 21, 2012

Woohoooo!! Hahahaahah. The last 2 days were awesome! The chalet, I would say, was a SUCCESSS!! It could've been better if more people came. But... Some things that happen are priceless. Like when.. I can't tell you what it was cause its a secret. LOLOLOLOLOL. I can imagine the plausible outcomes if things were to change during the chalet. It wasn't going to turn out like the way it did. We had fun, we had to go through troubled times and smooth sailing ones as well. I wouldn't want the past 2 days to go any other wayy~ I cherished and treasured every moment I spent with my friends. Friends that would chase after me when I run away from them into the darkness for unknown reasons. Friends that would stay by my side through thick and thin. Friends whom I regard as my  family <3<3<3<3<3

Let me tell you the story of Amee in the night of 20/9/12 and morning of 21/9/12.. So picking up from where I had left off, I was last known not feeling well. I had breathing difficulties and loss of appetite. My body was like fucked up. So I went to the bench under the stars to rest. I gazed at the stars and cresent moon.. I thought about my ones. The beauty of nature couldn't be compared to the beauty of their hearts~ if you think that a full moon is amazing, our loved ones are like a million of those.. :') yes they are.. As I was gazing at the brilliant sight of the stars, I unconciously fell asleep in a wejrd but comfortable position on the bench. I was in a deep sleep which reenergized me even though it lasted about half an hour! Amazing!! But, my heart is still weak and I still had difficulties breathing. So I went to take a sip of water and went into one of the rooms. I chilled in the air-con and thought hard. Am I gonna let this chance slip away so easily from my grasp? I hardly get to stay overnight for chalet and such. I had one option I could think of. Get high and follow my motto! Mind over matter! So I know its kinda random for the others, but I took one gulp of red bull for energy. Just one small gulp. Then I entered the clubbing room! Then I started dancing like it was my last night on Earth. I danced like a maniac for a very long time. As the time passed, I came to realise that I was getting high. I was concious but everything seemed so blurr... Never have I been this high before! I continued dancing til my entire body was soaked in perspiration! I danced and danced and did some things which I later on thought was quite diagusting.. Hahahah. I painted the bathroom door and mopped the floor. LOLOLOLOL. Then, when DJ Haikal played slow songs and songs which were meant to be Karaoke-d, I felt it. I felt the song and got emotional. Then at one point of time, I danced myself into the wardrobe to cover up my tears.. The song that was playing was "A thousand years". After the song finished, I rushed out of the wardrobe, scaring evryone in the room, and exit the room and then left the bangalow to the pool like a drunk dude. I knew my friends would chase after me. I was right. They cared. But I wanted to be alone.. Imran caught up with me, but I told him to leave me alone and told him to tell the others to go back as well.. But they were stubborn. Haikal then came into the picture. I gave him a choice, he could either staye with me or he could just go back along with the others.. He stayed like I knew he would. I crashed into the slide area and broke into a million pieces. The others didn't follow me up to the top of the water slide, they just waited somewhere nearby.. I cried so loud I knew they could hear it and the other chalet residence could have heard it too. At that point of time, I didn't give a shit about anything. I talked like there was no stop to it. When a story finishes, i'll continue to another one. Whether it was a fairy tale or novel, I just told Haikal bout it. Not long after that, Billy came. I knew, but I just didn't look. By then, the rest of my friends had gone back to the chalet. I continued with my chatterboxing. It continued for a long time, til I was calm-er.. Lols. Then, we talked liked normal. First, I cried my heart out, then I talked my heart out. Soon, I think I will be out of heart to give a fuck to her. But I hope that day doesn't come. I don't want to some cruel bitch. I want to be peaceful person. Not as in doesn't talk at all.. I don't to have enemies, but if I do happen to have any, I'll have to contain myself like what i've been doing for the past few years. The only time when I can't contain myself is when my enemy has gone too far. Even so, I didn't take it out on them. I took it out on balls. Football.. Hahahah. I don't want to waste my time on a prick like him. Fuck him thats why. Also, I don't want others to see my anger and true colours when i'm angry. I can say i'm similar to the hulk in a way.. I just don't turn green or brawny. But I can smash :( when I smash, I like lose control. And I don't want innocent ppl to get hurt cause of me. Sigh.. Everyone has this part of them which they hate, but we justhave to learn to control. When we can control this part of us, we get stronger and can convert it into sth useful. Use it as a motivation for example. So as I was saying, I don't have full control of this ugly side of me, but I know how to deal with it. But thats a point for me right? Lolololoololololl. Okay, so after this whole thing was finished, me, billy and haikal went back to the chalet. We made this plan to do a surprise cheer when we got there. Planned it so well but I screwed up a bit. And the timing was wrong. There was a problem with the toilet door of room 2. The water was running and no one was inside. Creepy siol. Turned out the door was spoilt. The door need repairing sia. 2 doors that gave us problems .. Then we slacked all night. Nth much happened until about 6. Watched the beautiful sun rise was magnificent. If it wasn't so foggy, it would've been so much better. The sun was so red and huge.. Hahahahah. I just wished she was there with me to watch the sun rise. Next time maybe.. If everything  turns out the way I hoped it would, i'll be so damn happy!! :') if not, just being her bestie would be okay I guess.. I just want to have the chances to be with her. And I didn't know KL was waiting for me.. D: oh mann.. Well, at least I left her in the hands of a worthy guy. I hope it turns out fine btwn them. I guess getting closer to her means i can keep up with their story and hopefully change it for the better. Heheh.. So all in all, I was high during the entire chalet. It was 3D2N very well spent!! It was Legend..wait for it.. Dary. LEGENDARY!!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
YoU aRe NoT aLoNe~ =)





AMEE


HeLLo Everyone!! So gald you came~ =)
I'm FaHMi^^ [MiMi]
Stared breathing since 3 October
I LOVE EVERYTHNING!! ♥♥♥
Hate me? SHOO & don't come back (:

Words Here...