<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/666928035096980310?origin\x3dhttp://leblogwithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hey guys! Its been a week if I'm not wrong since I last updated. I guess I'm gonna update weekly :)  hopefully.. The past few days have been quite intense. Maybe cause I've finally decided to start work again! hahahah. I need the extra cash to support me during the holidays. 7 weeks of holidays, and I get like $20 in total? That was for like the first week of holidays. And of course, I go to school at least thrice a week. At least 3 times. So I had to rely on my raya collection. What that is left of it  la.. Standard $150 was deposited in le bank. so I have like $100+ to spare. Then there was this extra $50 from previous withdrawal, which I didn't deposit back. lol. my loss anyway >.<"

So last  Friday, it was quite well spent. In the morning, I woke up like usual, at about 10. Wasted my time with my phone and then I ate branch. Supposed to meet my friends -Norman, Mustaqim, Zahin- at woodlands at 12.30, but it didn't work out as planned cause Norman couldn't get out of bed in time. He woke up before 11, but was lazy. hahahahaah. Typical of him! So ended up me, Norman, Zahin solat at Al-Khair, the mosque in CCK. To get Zahin to find me and Norman was like asking a a small boy to find his mom in a shopping mall he barely know. Me and Norman met Cikgu Sazali and Senan while waiting for Zahin to arrive. Had some empty conversation I would say. Its like every time when we meet him, we would talk/discuss about the same thing over and over again. hahah. So we went to Mus' house once we got together. We played le Xbox! There was some shooting game we played, forgot the name. lol. sorry, I'm not  really a gamer or anything. It was loads of fun! I killed my opponents a few times, once DEAD SMACK IN THE FACE!! Take that Norman!! Muahahahaah. But Mus was the Pro la :) He's been playing it for quite a long time, soo yea.. :):) then we moved on to play Fifa, which I practically gifted in. hahahahah. as a dribbler at least :> I used the goalkeeper to dribble out and went on to cover 3/4 of the field. Then I lost the ball.. Well, the keeper, not my team :P After that was lunch! or tea.. cause it was like 4+, going to 5. As usual, Mus' mom's cooking was SEDAP!! ^^ Oh, that day was his parents' birthday as well! Bot his mom and dad's. So before Me and Norman left, we wished her a Happy Birthday. Zahin stayed behind cause he din have anywhere to go to. Norman and I had training, so we left early. We were late, but we went anyway. Better late than never! hahaha. During training, my ankle and shin was still injured, so I did an alternative workout. Build  my back muscle, quadracepts, core and a bit of form.. Did them properly cause I didn't want to lose behind and fall below my goals. So that was that!

During the weekends, I had not much planned out. Saturday, I met up with Norman to slack. Of al the places, we went to school. Why? Cause he's not the "Town" kinda guy or anything. So school it was. Its not that bad of a place to study/slack actually :) All day long 6h around there. We went home at 10 I think. Wanted to eat outside, but my mom called and told me to eat at home. "There's food at home" she said. when I got home, there was food, but it wasn't enough for me. So I had to fry myself an egg.. :( Well, at least it satisfied my hunger! :D On Sun, nth much really happened. Went to my Ustazah's house to visit her, my teacher. The the rest of the day ws spent at home watching HIMYM and TV, I think.. Lololololool. Mon was a rotting day at home too :(

Tue, I came to school early cause Haikal wanted a laptop charger. So I met him at 1pm, with Leon. Then we talked and talked, did some printing and stuff for Leon and then we went to the clubroom to slack off.. Leon had to go off.. Haikal and I dicussed and planned for the Ignite Freshie Chalet WHICH I AM CURRENTLY AT!! WAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA :D:DD:D:D then, we went for training. Surprisingly, actually not, coach was strict for punctuality. Next training, those who come late for training will be punished. Woah, fierce sia! I guess thats the discipline we need to have for POLITE. I also only came to know that my NAPFA test is next week! OMG!! I am so totally not prepared for it, especially my 2.4km run. Now I think I can run like 13min a sial! an I need at least 11.50 to get a silver (to be able to enter POLITE) I have to train for it man.. I CAN DO IT!! :) I laso had good news on Tuesday! I jumped a distance of 5.3m!! According to coach's estimation anyway. 0.5m away from my target and qualifying distance for POLITE! I CAN DO IT!!

So now I am at the chalet!! WOOHHOOOOOO!! I woke up psyched up for it!! 10am on the dot, I woke up, packed my stuff. Done on like a jiffy. hahaha. the I went back to sleep.. LOLOLOLOL. Woke up at 1030. then I took a bath and ate my breakfast. WATCHED TV for a while, then headed out. OMG. the buying of things for the BBQ and chalet was so confusing. I first asked Haikal bout it. He was coming late, at 2pm, so he told me to ask the other hosts of the chalet. So I asked Wardina. She didn't know anything bout it. She was like, "huh? yiipppiieee!!!" hahahahah. That was typical of her! always cheerful and happy no matter the situation! So then I asked Billy. He was on a totally different boat. So he told me a different story. So in the end, I just headed out to Pasir Ris and slacked there. Waited for Haikal to come. Met him, then we ate at Ananas Cafe and the off to E Hub. Oh, we saw this shop 7pm, which was supposingly ananas cafe too, selling Nasi Lemak set A & B. lololololol. So Haikal, Willie and I went to E-Hub to meet JY and Leon to buy le good stuff! hahaha. so ended up, I paid for it first. A WHOOOPING $130 from my pocket. I hope I get my moneh soon. Now I have like $40-50 bucks in collection. I'm gonna be a loan shark! nyeheheheheh >:) so then we headed off to the chalet! HAIKAL, JY & I went first. We kinda got lost on our way. took a long time for us to get to the right place. But when we arrived, F YEAH!! We got the Bungalow to ourselves! :D Its huge!! and awesome!! Wardina was waitingoutside for us! She was scared to go in alone. hahaahah. So we unpacked our stuff first, then me and Wardina checked for the things in the chalet, making sure everything was fine. Then after that, Me and Haikal CLUBBED in the room so hard, we got tired in like 20 min. HAHAH. Then I went to fetch Denzel with Kai ling, KaiQi, Matthew and Wardina. Kai ling was in the trolley. I pushed her so hard and fun, she was terrified. LOL. I almost got us into an accident, but luckily, Willie saved us! THANKS A WHOLE  LOT!! heheh. Then, I got into the trolley, and Denzel almost killed me! wah, he damn fearless and reckless sia! >.< For a snorlax, he was quite active. lolololol. Then we started the BBQ! :)) Although not many turned up as expected, about 20 ppl, i was FUN!! :) with the right people, we can have fun easily! :) The BBQ didn't end like how we expected, cause we ran out of charcoal. And our chalet is like soo deep inside, that its hard to get to any shop. So we decided to leave it for later. more ppl will be comingi a few hours time. OMG. I'm still awake! all the rest are asleep.. those in my room at least. hahah. After BBQ, I clubbed with Haikal in the room again. Then we OMEGLED!! LOLOLOLOLLOOLOLLOLOL. That was like one of the best moments of the first day. So many interesting ppl and things that happened during that time. Then we went to another room to tell and listen to ghost stories... Oooooooooooooooooooooooo.. A lot of stories we shared. A lot of screams to!! hahahahaha. The best scare goes to Pan Liang I would say. He got everyone when Billy was telling one of his stories! He knock on one of the windows of the room from the outside. Billy was like "Its not funny man! (pointing to one window) Hey! its not funny at all sia!! Don't try to scare us! (pointing to another window!)" LOLOLOLOL. That was the best man!So the main story tellers were Billy, me and Denzel. :) at one point, KL was trying out the scary animation online while Denzel was telling a story. Everyone was focusing on KL and left Denzel talking to the wall. LOL that was hilarious la.. he dragged the story to make KL finish the animation faster. Then We played slender!! AWESOME MOMENT. KL was like damn scared! she wouldnt even face the screen at first! but i was like, 'eh, watch leh.. nothing to be scared of" I kept on persuading her. so she ended up watching and continuously got scared. Me and Billy should have switched place man.. :( During that time, KL kept on holding on to me and pinching me! oh damn! I rmb the time when Elaine used to do that with me.. I was like imagining that she was there with me.. :) it makes me smile. Though its not real, I can feel it like its so real. I saw her natural golden hair colour in the dark, her light and smooth skin.. It was all so real... :')This happened again but she was closer to me.. I wanted to react like how I would to Elaine, but it was KL. and Billy was beside her.. Both were scared as fuck watching the horror movie! LOL. Since it was KL, I couldn't go that far.. :/ My heart was like... I"m missing her! SO VERY BAD. Every time. Every time I try to contact her, it will never be a real conversation and every time I try to meet her, she would  like decline in a way.. Then she would say " I'll text you after exams" or " Let's meet up after exams".. Those words of her would be forgotten by her, but would be remembered by me. cause it means so much to me to meet her and have a conversation. Then finally, After the movie ended, me and Billy went into a room to slack and play the ukulele. Then Wardina, Kaiqi and KL came in. Billy played the ukulele and the 3 girls fell aslp. hahaha. He plays it so well man! Even though not perfect, he played it with his soul. He scored pretty much with KL today! lol. But when he played Canon, wah.. tears rolled down my eyes and cheeks. It was like so damn emotional la the song.. I thought of Elaine and all those good times we had.. Then not long later, everyone fell asleep.. And I started to blog.. Til now.. hahah. I've been blogging for like 1h +!! This post took me like more than 1h!! LOLOLOLOL. kk time for me to chillax.. :) Cheers! :)


YoU aRe NoT aLoNe~ =)





AMEE


HeLLo Everyone!! So gald you came~ =)
I'm FaHMi^^ [MiMi]
Stared breathing since 3 October
I LOVE EVERYTHNING!! ♥♥♥
Hate me? SHOO & don't come back (:

Words Here...