<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/666928035096980310?origin\x3dhttp://leblogwithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hey! Its been a week or so since I updated my blog. I've been busy lately and won't be free for the next week. The past few days had its ups and downs, good and bad moments, easy and tough times. It was a heck of a roller coaster ride I would say. I won't be going through in detail what happened cause I have something else in mind to blog about.. So basically, I continued on my journey to jalan raya with my family. Went to quite a few houses, say about 5? So these houses we went to were my aunts', grandmother's siblings' and great grandmother's house. Did some catching up with them, even though I'm not so close to them. hahah :) Other than that, I've been training hard for my long jump. Did basic drills and workouts. Pushed myself to my limits, hoping to achieve my goal of at least 6m by the end of September. For those who don't know, I'm in Track & Field, a long jumper. I just joined this sport in mid April this year. I was interested in it, so I picked up the sport! :) and boy was I glad I did! Its amazing how far one can jump. Even though I had my eyes on long jump, I might be placed in the triple jump vent as well. This year, my school, Ngee Ann Polytechnic is lacking in members in the field side - Long jump, triple jump, high jump, shot put, javelin and discus throw. More of the freshies were more interested in short and long distance. Thus, this spurred me to train harder and improve myself so that my performance would attract other students to join the field side!! My motivation! Currently, I'm aiming to be as good as Azlan & Nicholas. They are my seniors. Azlan is awesomely talented. He's been in track & field since secondary school, so his experience brought him to a whole new level in poly. What was hard to achieve for me seemed effortless for him. Nicholas on the other hand, is just superb! His drills are nicely done and his jumps are as far as Azlan's. I am impressed by them and hope to surpass them when I graduate from Ngee Ann. By the time I leave NP, I hope to be able to jump an overwhelming 7.5m. For me, that would be one of my greatest achievements! But damn! Up til now, since I joined long jump, I haven't been to the gym. So I don't know what workouts to do :(:( This is terrible.. I need to ask Jeffery for help! Oh, he's the captain for field side :) He's a nice guy with great physical abilities. I can say that his determination and skills have moulded him into a better athlete! Trainings have been tiring definitely, but I have seen the improvements in my performance.

Yesterday, Tuesday, was the return of Fahmi to field soccer! hahahahaha. Its been a very long time since I last played field soccer. Most of the time now I play street soccer. Played with a few of my friends - Norman, Haikal, Khairil, Tabin, Matthew, Sheng He, Zuhairi. They were great, especially Norman. LOL. That was expected from a club player :P Lucky for us, it started raining and the lightning alert turned on after we played for at least 2.5h. WOOHOOOOO!! :D:D I was damn happy after the sport. My crossing was not as bad as I thought. But my goalkeeping skills have gone down the drain >.<" So after that, we went to Munch to eat then hung out at the CCA Clubroom :) We played Slender Man and House(2). NORMAN GOT THE SHOCK OF HIS DAY WATCHING ME PLAY. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. He almost flipped his laptop to destruction too! hohohohoho. Hmm... what did we do after that?? Only me, Zu and Man would know~ nyeheheheh. We left only at 10pm. It was late, we knew.. hahah xP

I'll stop here for now! Shall continue to blog not long after this one is published! You can count on it!! :D See ya guys! ^^
YoU aRe NoT aLoNe~ =)





AMEE


HeLLo Everyone!! So gald you came~ =)
I'm FaHMi^^ [MiMi]
Stared breathing since 3 October
I LOVE EVERYTHNING!! ♥♥♥
Hate me? SHOO & don't come back (:

Words Here...