<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/666928035096980310?origin\x3dhttp://leblogwithme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 20, 2012

Hey guys!! Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all Muslims out there! Please forgive me for all my wrong doings, may it be on purpose or not. If I have hurt you in any way, please forgive me as well. I have no intentions in hurting you guys and making foes. Well, the past 2 days have been AWESOME!! As tiring it it may be, I enjoyed myself with my family :D And this year, my family wears... PURPLE! gay much? I'd say no! Purple is the colour of royalty. Back in the old days, the colour purple was difficult to create. In order to get the right colour and shade, much was needed to be done and to get something in purple was expensive. So, those who could afford things in purple were the rich people, which included the royalties. Hence, that's how purple became the colour of royalty. Now its gold, cause it valuable. Hahahaha. History aside! :) Well on the first day, my family and I went to my paternal's grandparents house! Headed there quite late, at about 11am. Guess the first thing I did when we reached there! That's right, le KITCHEN. HoHoHoHoHo!! my favourite part of Hari Raya. THE FOOD =) the sweet light of fooood~~ On top of that, my grandma's cooking is spot on! Delicioso!! That's what we would all say when it comes to our grandma's food. Lol. We spent quite some time there, say about 4-5 hours? hahahah. did some catching up with my relatives and grandma :):) time well spent with family I would say. Oh, since I couldn't sleep the night before, I fell asleep at my grandma's house.. >.< It wasn't enough, so I continued with my beauty sleep when I reached home. When I got up, boy was I stunned! my house was full of relatives. They had been there for like half an hour when I woke up! So I walked out awkwardly to greet them. hahah. paiseh sioll! but whatever.. had a great time with them :) family after family came by. About 3 in all. Busy in le kitchen.. not eating though :( helping out. ahahha #foreverinthekitchen. since  don't really hang out there during normal days, I was pushed there. hahah. seems fair at least.. :) Today was more of family bonding with my bros and sis! time to rap ya'll!!

9 a.m., waking up in the morningGotta be fresh, gotta go downstairsGotta have my bowl, gotta have cerealSeein' everything, the time is goin'Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin'Gotta get down to the car parkGotta catch my ride, I see my family (My family)
Kickin' in the front seatSittin' in the back seatGotta make my mind upWhich seat can I take?
It's Raya, RayaGotta get down on RayaEverybody's lookin' forward to raya, rayaRaya, RayaGettin' down to RayaEverybody's looking foward to the day~
lol just kidding :P anyway, my bros and sis made this short cover just for fun.. Can't upload it cause its not with me, but you can CLICK HERE to see it on facebook! Not sure if everybody can see it. Sorry to those who can't view.. :( anyways, I FEEL GOOD!! Its Hari Raya period and its my holidays for about 2 months!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!! hahahaha. Here are some pictures of first two days of my Hari Raya! :D


MY BELOVED PARENTS <3<3<3
Family under 1 roof~ :))


Awesome siblings!! ^^



DO RE MI
The 3 Stooges



Ma Rocking Sista aka Le Chauffer
Random Mimi Appeared! xP
Me asleep at my grandma's >.<





Us with Grandma!! <3

My Sis and Nephew!!
 My bro at home after a looong day~



Awesome 5 with our dear niece! :D















That's all folks!! See ya guys soon! peace~^^v
YoU aRe NoT aLoNe~ =)





AMEE


HeLLo Everyone!! So gald you came~ =)
I'm FaHMi^^ [MiMi]
Stared breathing since 3 October
I LOVE EVERYTHNING!! ♥♥♥
Hate me? SHOO & don't come back (:

Words Here...