Wednesday, August 29, 2012
HEY!! AS I HAVE SAID, I'LL BE BACK IN A JIFFY. LOLOLOL :) So I'm here to talke about today, 29 august 2012. Woke up early in the morning at 530 to prepare to go to school. School. during the holidays. OMG. That is one of the last few things I wanna do. So I had to go there for some briefing for a mini video making event I have in school. So apparently, I teamed up with Fareed and maybe Hannan to create a video and show how great our course is. How awesome Biomedical Science is. LOL. So the lecturer showed us several videos to illustrate the various strategies to convey our message to the audience within 90 seconds. They briefing took up about 1h of the morning. Going to school for an hour. WTF. wasted my time. Ate lunch at Munch again. To make it worse, the fish cutlet I bought was not properly cooked. My day already starts sucks early in the morning.. Haiyyooo. So after that, I bumped into Jerome at the bus stop. It was kinda awkward.. To make it worse, he had a sore throat and it was difficult talking to him.. Fast fwd to home!
So at home, I decided to make random covers.. In the end, I ended up breaking into tears when I was singing.. Got too emotional.. Damn. I still can't forget about her. Elaine. I still can't get over her. I wasn't planning to anyway. I'll talk about her some other time. I promise :) I then left for le awesome outing with all mighty ReDDiAnS!!
Step 1: Meet Haikal at cck mrtstn.
Step 2: CCK --> JE --> Raffles --> Orchard
Step 3: Play around with Chubby mamma Renee :P
Step 4: Meet & greet AhKeat, Tabin, Denzel, Joanne & Renee :D:D
Step 5: Move to Ngee Ann City Seoul Garden.
Step 6: Pay
$28 for an
ALL I CAN EAT BUFFET.
Step 7: EAT ALL I CAN EAT!! ahahahaahah
At first, there were only 7 of us, many of them were late. So I sat on the same table as this HAIKAL, TABIN & GLENNIS. Haial & Tabin were meat lovers and so we took all the beef, chicken and seafood we could possibly take and eat. Round after round, we ate like we haven't eaten for days!! Fried the meat. Eat the meat. Fried the meat. Eat the meat. Fried the meat. Eat the meat. THAT WAS ALL THAT WE DID. But we did eat some veggies though :) hahahaha. The rest of Reddians came in after we finished half of our first round of MEAT. Lol. After about 4-5 round of hardcore and delicious buffet, we moved on to le DESSERT. The BEST part!!! ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. ICE CREAM. I LOVE ICE CREAM. HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA. I ate about 6-8 bowls of ice cream? At least 3 scoops each. LOL. I went back and forth the freezer like a monster! The funny part was that when AhKeat asked me to take a honeydew, i took for him 1 slice! He showed me 1 finger, so I took 1 slice. But he wanted a whole plate of honeydew. Ooops~ my bad.. >.< Then when he wanted plain water, I accidentally gave him HTWO-O. hahahahaahaha. WAH I DAMN FAIL SIA. pekak badak aku. xD
So in the end, we took pictures, with the help from Lijie :D \
 |
| RED INDIANS UNITED <3 |
 |
| REDDIANS GLs ^^v |
 |
| REDDIANS FRESHIES~ :D |
 |
| Ze Non-SB Boyz |
 |
| Le Awesome Duo :P |
So that's the end of it! I'll update soon. Hopefully :)